Monday, August 25, 2008

With Sympathy



Unfortunately I've needed a few sympathy cards recently so I naturally reached for this serene set, Inspired by Nature. For this card I stamped it in chocolate craft ink then embossed with clear powder. I wish we had an EP in chocolate so I could get a deeper, richer brown with embossing. I love the look of embossing, especially a silhouette, on DSP.

I've got more in the works today so stay tuned...

Stampin' Up! Supplies

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Warmest Regards
Paper: Chocolate chip, very vanilla, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Chocolate chip
Accessories: clear EP, wide chocolate double stitched grosgrain, large oval punch, Antique brass hodgepodge hardware, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)