Saturday, August 30, 2008

From Page to Card


(Sorry about the difference in color- that's what you get with flash and no flash)
Most of you have probably already seen the 8x8 scrapbook page I got to do at Convention as a Make-n-Take... well, I've been trying to come up with pages I can convert to cards easily so as to offer this option at my stamp camps and classes etc. It took me a while to wrap my brain around the concept, but not I hope I'm on a roll. Anyway, here is the page and card together, then the card separately. I hope you like the idea and can make this idea work for you as well.


Tip: Start with a card design (simple usually works best) and see how you can convert it to a scrapbook page of the size you prefer!

Stampin' Up Supplies
Cardstock: Rose Red, More Mustard, Old Olive
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Versamark, Rose Red (stamped off), Old Olive
Accesories: Rose Red grosgrain (NEW!), Felt Fusion Flowers Too (NEW!), Button Bouquet (NEW!)



1 comment:

  1. By golly, you did it! I thought that was one of the neatest ideas I saw at convention. Now if only I made scrapbook pages....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)