Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!



My dad's birthday is coming up this week so I put this card together for him. I first scoured challenge after challenge then decided, for once, I was going to "wing it" and make a card entirely on my own. Kind of scary- LOL! Just kidding, it was fun and stress free- no rules to follow. I wanted something fun and festive so here it is.

The patterned paper is all from SU's Jersey Shore collection. The bird from Pun Fun is watercolored with the Watercolor Crayons and an aqua painter, along with some markers for the hat. Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Pun Fun
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Whisper White, Jersey Shore DP
Accessories: Watercolor crayons, aquapainter , 1/2" circle punch, bold bright brads, Striped Wild Wasabi ribbon, Word Window Punch, Sponge, distressing tool

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)