Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tag I'm It!

Monique tagged me, so you're stuck reading 7 random facts about me (or you can skip it if you'd rather not know). LOL

1. I took 8 years of piano lessons and played for our school choir and show choir... problem is, when I'm nervous my hands SHAKE like crazy- uh, not good!

2. When I was a kid I had pneumonia 6 years in a row... the 7th year I had mono so bad that I missed something like 2 months of school, but I never had pneumonia again!

3. I've fainted more time in one day than many do in a lifetime. Yes, I'm a fainter. On a tour of the local hospital when I was in high school... it was something like 5 times before they finally decided I should probably not complete the tour.

4. Fear of needles (see #3 above).

5. My DH and I used to play rollerblade hockey- and LOVED it. He insisted I wear a full face mask though, and glad I did, or surely I'd have a few false teeth by now.

6. My first child was born by C-section, second was not. Rare these days I guess.

7. When I was younger I LOVED blue cheese salad dressing... now, not so much!

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged if you'd like to play along! Then post a comment here so I can come read your fun facts!

1 comment:

  1. Fun facts!! these are always so fun to read- i'm glad they didn't make you finish the tour of the hospital!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)