Thursday, February 21, 2008

This is the Bright Side







Trying my hand at uploading a scrapbook layout. Did this one recently and was so excited to use new (FREE) rub-ons from the SAB set Love and Happiness, as well as a few Build-a-Brads (in the center of the cut out flowers) and the new Spring Fling designer series papers.


I feel like I should explain the title but maybe not.. anyway, I have a lot of "lake" pictures and they can start to look the same, but these are great pictures to look at on a blah winter day to remember to "look on the bright side". Don't know about you, but I need those reminders from time to time. ~TFL~

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! The rub ons and the build a brads look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)