Friday, February 29, 2008

Short & Sweet


Not much time for bloggin' today- just finished a swap that must get mailed today, am volunteering for "Hillbilly" day at my daughter's kindergarten class at 1:30 and then DH and I are off to see Lion King tonight (the show). Yesterday was DH's birthday and his truck broke down on his way to work so I didn't get a chance to post anything new. I WILL make up for it!

I have a TIP OF THE DAY for you: Mono Multi is my new favorite adhesive; its cheap, it sticks GREAT and a tiny bit goes a long way, plus SU now carries it! So my tip? Well, when you order Mono Multi, go ahead and order an adhesive remover as well- they go hand-n-hand and you just can't live with one and not the other!

This card is one I rejected for my swap I've been working on. I like it, but it was lacking some WOW factor I'd hoped for I guess. Anyway, it is SUO, including stamps: Pun Fun (check it out if you haven't -so cute!), Polka Dot Background and the new Full of Life from the Ocassions Mini catalog that is available TOMORROW! Colors are: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy and Barely Banana. Yes, I know my piercing isn't perfect! LOL The hippo was watercolored with the Watercolor Crayons and an Aquapainter. Edges sponged, and corners notched with the ticket corner punch. Gotta run!

5 comments:

  1. this is cute! I love that pun fun set!

    Have fun being a hillbilly and at Lion King

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Can't believe it was a reject!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I would be thrilled to get this in a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, this card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card Kristin!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)